Sunday, September 8, 2013

Many Things

So much has happened over the last few weeks in regards to 'moving forward.'

Not only have I secured a job in the Emergency Room at the hospital, resigned from my current position in Dermatology.  But I have started an online College Algebra course (which is not easy, I may add).  I am almost completed with my three scheduled courses for Quarter 1.  I resigned from one college and plan to start the same course at the college I am currently attending (so everything will be simplified and schedules will not conflict).  My Nathaniel started Pre-Kindergarten (and he is doing awesome) and Carson has started speech therapy for improvement on his 'S's" and "other letter enunciation's." 

I have had a heck of a migraine for the past two days so I have been out of commission and feel like I am falling behind on schoolwork; even though I am still pretty well ahead, but it's 'behind' for me. I am planning on getting my roof worked on in the next two months.  Digging deep into the pockets for that one is not a comfortable feeling for me as I don't have much of a cushion to begin with.  However, I fear that if I don't get the roof done prior to this winter, spring cleaning may come a little sooner than expected in my attic; and I really don't/won't have time for that.  I am totally overwhelmed at the prospect of having 21 credits in just a few weeks.  With the help of my parents, I know that everything will turn out fine, but the reality of it coming up just terrifies me.  There will be no spare time for much.   21 credits equals 63 hours of just studying and then taking into account that I will be travelling 2 hours every day.  Working during that week and also being in classes for 23 hours of the week...and somehow in there find time for housework, loving my babies and sleep.   Good times.   It will nonetheless be a stressful quarter.   Anyone up for a party on December 20th??!    See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment